US$282
US$190
US$248
US$161
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Motels in this town are sky high. They blame the 'oil business'. Motel nice. Check in fast. Room very nice and clean Slept well. Nice breakfast including egg mcmuffin type sandwiches, cereal, etc. On the business route, a few miles off the interstate. Least expensive of the places to stay in town. If you are light sleeper you will hear the trains roll through town and blow whistles.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
kniwyn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Laura Lodge Pecos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Mr. Voss, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as our guest. We are delighted to hear about the fast check-in process. I'm glad you enjoyed the nice clean room with the new complete bedding. We take pride in serving our guest with On-The-Run Breakfast. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm very sorry about the train whistles. We will continue to improve and hope for even better rates in the near future. Come and see us soon again!

Once again, Thank You.
Management

Reviewed 11 February 2016

My opinion, the motel was way over priced. I called and booked the room, I had driven 500 miles, was tired and didn't want to hunt and search for cheaper motel. It was also a Sunday night, which I thought would be cheaper than weekend rates. It was nothing fancy. Told them I had a pet, was under the impression the pet fee was included in the rate, it wasn't. I paid another 10.00 cash on top of the 109.00 . I slept there and showered. If I wouldn't have been so tired, I would have looked for something cheaper some where on down the road. I was suppose to also get a CDL discount, but didn't. Really disappointed in the price. Highway robbery!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
kniwyn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Laura Lodge Pecos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Dear Yvonne Dunlap,

Thank you for writing your feedback following your one night stay with us.

I am sorry that you found a room that was a bit pricey for your needs. Our records indicate that the hotel room rate for your stay was a lower rate than $109.00. Please evaluate with your booking source. You had booked a room through a third party booking agent. Unfortunately, you were also in an industrial area and prices might have been higher due to the demand in area. Our hotel pet policy is $10 Fee, Limiting One per guest room, paid upon arrival. That is normal for all guests traveling with pets.
On a more positive note, I am pleased that we had a chance to serve you as our guest. Again, I am very sorry for any disappointment with your stay.

I do hope that we get the chance to welcome you back. Please call us direct and I will assure you get the most welcoming rates.

Kind regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 25 December 2015

Selected this former(back in the day) Travelodge ... On the old two lane, across from the Rail road mainline, for the available parking for a larger rig. Having presented AARP & Wyndham cards & ID. I had expected something of a budget rate. The credit card slip totaled (with discount) $113 ! Yes indeed, this IS the "oil patch" incarnate ! The bed was comfortable, heating OK, & clean. The bathroom was small with dated fixtures... When turning on the shower it became evident the room at the rate charged is not often rented , as rusty water first came out of the spout. Once settled in, there was plenty of hot water. As it became apparent all the vehicles in the motel parking lot were "resident" pickups with logos on the door the properties actual business became apparent ... Employee Housing.

Room Tip: As a most the pickups are started & rolling at 5;30 AM ... Ear plugs are a good idea
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
kniwyn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Laura Lodge Pecos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Thank you for your genourous response. We work hard to serve our loyal customers. We strive in providing the best service & clean comfortable accomodations. The hotel rate is very competitive with our market area. Since we are in an industrial area we see majority of our business from market companies. Once again, thank you and sorry for any inconvenience you may have had during your stay. We will continue to improve!

Reviewed 21 June 2015

The good: People at check in were friendly enough. Room seems clean and have taller mini fridge/microwave and maybe 40 inch flatscreen TV. The air unit does keep running after the air conditioning kicks in which is nice to drown out street sounds and have a consistent ambient noise level. Internet seems of decent speed.

The bad: Way overpriced but in West Texas, all rooms are ridiculously priced and skimpy selections. I'm sure most everyone would agree West Texas sucks period. Rooms are small. Its an old motel two story with steps outside and all outside entrances. Bathroom very small. Lobby/breakfast area is the smallest I have ever seen and I travel a lot. One 2 person table for breakfast. Thats it. Looks to have 2 cereal options and a very, very limited selection of anything else. Its basically just token.

Room Tip: Request a ground floor unless you want to walk up steps from the outside.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business