“Pleasantly Surprised”

Knights Inn Laura Lodge Pecos, TX
Knights Inn Laura Lodge Pecos, TX
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Pecos
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

What a pleasure to stay in a clean, large, well decorated room. As others have said, the town itself seems to support higher rates, but we definitely recommend this hotel to others. Our beds were comfy and the room was perfect. Very polite check-in person and he recommended good restaurants. Nice stop on the way to Guadalupe Mts. National Park.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
kniwyn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Laura Lodge Pecos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear Guest:

Thank You for the great wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed the large, clean and well decorated room. We try very hard to meet our guest expectations. Once again, thank you, "our loyal guest". Enjoy Your Summer Travels. Come and See us soon again.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Motel rooms are nice and the price was right. Check-in was fast. Beds were like new in our room. I would recommend this place to everyone. The place is well lit and safe and very clean. We had three rooms all seemed to be nice.

Room Tip: First or Second floor Non Smoking Guys!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest:

I am glad you enjoyed our new guest rooms, price and the check-in process. We try very hard to meet our guest expectations. Thank you, Our Loyal Customer. Please Re-Visit us Soon. Have Safe Travels.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Price was around $100.00 per night and for Pecos that was not bad. Oil business is driving up prices. Looks like an old Travel Lodge conversion. Check-in was quick and easy. Lobby very small and served as breakfast area which does not allow more than 3 or 4 people to eat at a time. Breakfast cereal, microwave breakfast sandwiches, hard boiled eggs and some fruit and danishes. Room was in real need of painting, bathroom door would not close, dirt stains running down the walls around bath light switch and sink, bed was so hard my hips kept getting numb. Might stay here again if no other option.

Room Tip: choose 2nd floor to avoid diesel truck noise before sunrise
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
kniwyn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Laura Lodge Pecos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Thank you for reviewing the Knights Inn of Pecos, TX. It's so nice to know your room rate was good. Our hotel has been fully renovated. However, I apologize that you did not meet your expectations. We appreciate guest feedback such as yours so that we can look into ways of improving our hotel. We hope that you will allow us another chance to host you, when your travels bring you to Pecos.

Once again Thank You,
Management

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Motels in this town are sky high. They blame the 'oil business'. Motel nice. Check in fast. Room very nice and clean Slept well. Nice breakfast including egg mcmuffin type sandwiches, cereal, etc. On the business route, a few miles off the interstate. Least expensive of the places to stay in town. If you are light sleeper you will hear the trains roll through town and blow whistles.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
kniwyn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Laura Lodge Pecos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Mr. Voss, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as our guest. We are delighted to hear about the fast check-in process. I'm glad you enjoyed the nice clean room with the new complete bedding. We take pride in serving our guest with On-The-Run Breakfast. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm very sorry about the train whistles. We will continue to improve and hope for even better rates in the near future. Come and see us soon again!

Once again, Thank You.
Management

Reviewed 11 February 2016

My opinion, the motel was way over priced. I called and booked the room, I had driven 500 miles, was tired and didn't want to hunt and search for cheaper motel. It was also a Sunday night, which I thought would be cheaper than weekend rates. It was nothing fancy. Told them I had a pet, was under the impression the pet fee was included in the rate, it wasn't. I paid another 10.00 cash on top of the 109.00 . I slept there and showered. If I wouldn't have been so tired, I would have looked for something cheaper some where on down the road. I was suppose to also get a CDL discount, but didn't. Really disappointed in the price. Highway robbery!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
kniwyn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Laura Lodge Pecos, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Dear Yvonne Dunlap,

Thank you for writing your feedback following your one night stay with us.

I am sorry that you found a room that was a bit pricey for your needs. Our records indicate that the hotel room rate for your stay was a lower rate than $109.00. Please evaluate with your booking source. You had booked a room through a third party booking agent. Unfortunately, you were also in an industrial area and prices might have been higher due to the demand in area. Our hotel pet policy is $10 Fee, Limiting One per guest room, paid upon arrival. That is normal for all guests traveling with pets.
On a more positive note, I am pleased that we had a chance to serve you as our guest. Again, I am very sorry for any disappointment with your stay.

I do hope that we get the chance to welcome you back. Please call us direct and I will assure you get the most welcoming rates.

Kind regards,