“Magnolia station. Little gem”
Review of Magnolia Station

Magnolia Station
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Pilot Point
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The pulled pork is amazing. So good. Try the potatoe salad and the green salad. The chicken club yum

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

My family stopped in for a quick dinner before heading out to the lake to fix our boat.
We arrived a few minutes after 7 and waited at the order window for 10-12 minutes... the cook saw us waiting and told the man at the register "I'm not serving them!" pointing at my wife, daughter and me. The cashier man stated "These are the last people here?" The cook/owner reiterated "No, we're not serving them!"
I'm totally shocked after 3 years of faithful patronage to Magnolia that the cook would decide we can't be served anymore! I will admit that the fact that my adopted Chinese daughter was standing by us for the first time. I'm so shocked that they would do this given that other customers were waiting for orders. To be clear, we were not loud, unruly or demanding... we waited patiently for our turn at the order window and we're turned away for no reason 45 minutes before their closing time with no explanation. I'll leave reason for you to determine...!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We've lived in this area for 5 years and we've never heard or been to this restaurant. It was one guy taking orders and making the food. It was so good and the service was fantastic!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent. Very friendly service. Food so good for lunch we went back for dinner. Outside seating. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a burger and onion rings. The burger was fresh and onion rings were very good. We had the jerk sweet potato fries as well which were good. It took awhile to get our food. Seemed he was overwhelmed with the business that showed up. Just ask how long the wait is for food before ordering.