“WOW..an olde timey gas station....sorry..no food for your auto, but plenty of food for YOUR tummy..”
Review of Magnolia Station

Magnolia Station
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Pilot Point
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Walk up and order...sit down and eat. What atmosphere...fun...Great food...especially the reuben. Easy to get to and east to find...

1  Thank tomsC2334AN

Reviewed 30 May 2017

okay....you HAVE to go here! oh man the food was unique and amazing! The gentleman taking our order was fun to chat with and treated us like family! It's an old gas station and you sit outside to eat. I had a good old fashioned hamburger with all the fixens as well as some spicy french fries. The fries were INCREDIBLE!! Oh, and try the spiced iced tea.....SOOO good! You can tell it's been a family recipe for a long time. Good stuff!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The pulled pork is amazing. So good. Try the potatoe salad and the green salad. The chicken club yum

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

My family stopped in for a quick dinner before heading out to the lake to fix our boat.
We arrived a few minutes after 7 and waited at the order window for 10-12 minutes... the cook saw us waiting and told the man at the register "I'm not serving them!" pointing at my wife, daughter and me. The cashier man stated "These are the last people here?" The cook/owner reiterated "No, we're not serving them!"
I'm totally shocked after 3 years of faithful patronage to Magnolia that the cook would decide we can't be served anymore! I will admit that the fact that my adopted Chinese daughter was standing by us for the first time. I'm so shocked that they would do this given that other customers were waiting for orders. To be clear, we were not loud, unruly or demanding... we waited patiently for our turn at the order window and we're turned away for no reason 45 minutes before their closing time with no explanation. I'll leave reason for you to determine...!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We've lived in this area for 5 years and we've never heard or been to this restaurant. It was one guy taking orders and making the food. It was so good and the service was fantastic!