“A $15 Salad?!?”

Add it.
Snappy Salads
Ranked #434 of 1,009 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed 14 September 2017

A good salad but not the best I've ever had. Prepare to spend $10 on the salad and if you add chicken, make it $15. Even panera is cheaper and they throw in the bread for free, not adding it for an upcharge. I liked the atmosphere, but the paper straws are unbearable to drink out of. It feels like you have a paper plate in your mouth. I feel like I can get a better and inexpensive salad elsewhere so I don't imagine I will be back. Also, they have one person to mix the salad and there was literally a line of salads to be mixed while two workers just sat there with their arms folded having nothing to do. Overall, I was unimpressed.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I love Snappy Salads. For some reason salads always taste better when someone else makes them. This is SO true for Snappy Salads. I love the fact that you can go through the line and choose any size, type of lettuce and also pick from too many toppings to name to make your own perfect salad. My husband likes their menu salads. Add meat or fish at the end or not. Their bread and lemon cookies are also so yummy.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I love Snappy. My salad was fresh and today I made my own rather than one that they have created. The homemade salad dressings are really good. So many choices.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Great selection that you can customize. Salads are served in a stainless steel bowl and are assembled right before your eyes. I Had the Texas Taco which had plenty of greens, warm beef and a great avocado sauce. Daughter had the Bam Bam which included chicken with quinoa which she could not come close to finishing. Good healthier drink options and they also have wraps and soups.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Love the Create-Your-Own salad. Wide variety of greens, toppings, dressings. I add greens from home and get several delicious meals out of the Large CYO (dressing on the side) salad. (It comes with up to 10 toppings!) List of toppings goes from the ordinary to the sublime (my fave sublimes: bleu cheese, artichoke hearts, dried cherries, edamame).
With so many choices, ordering on line is the way to go. Service is efficient, and staff is excellent. They handled a messed up order admirably (most likely my error!)
Very excited to have Snappy Salads nearby.

Been to Snappy Salads? Share your experiences!