“Tex Mex with a wide menu”
Review of Posados

Posados
Ranked #163 of 1,018 Restaurants in Plano
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ruisseau Dr.
Description: Each one of our locations is unique in style and decor. We serve award winning Tex Mex food that is freshly handmade each day. From our hot sizzling fajitas basted in garlic butter, grilled quail, handmade enchiladas, tacos and tamales, to any one of our Tex Mex Combos- our food is the best you will find anywhere. Our hot sauce and chips have won awards. Our house margaritas are some of the best you have tasted, and our service is warm and inviting. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I am not a Big Mexican food fan. Draft beer, when in Texas I am a Shiner fan. The menu has a number of salads, appetizers and soup. I like the relative broad offering of sides beyond refried beans & rice. Tamales available, a sign 'Mama' is in the kitchen. An self service, soft serve ice cream machine with cones plus a complimentary desert for all. Service was good and attentive. Family friendly. I saw large groups of 6 to 10 being handled routinely.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

For the last two months Posadas has been advertising coupons that offer significant savings off their menu prices. Our favorite is the beef fajitas with charro beans and lime cilantro rice. We are never able to finish the meal and it gives us a warmed up meal for the following night. The flour tortillas are made fresh on the premises and the snack is tostitos and salsa. The after dinner treat is sofapapillas and who could resist that.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We go to Posados quite often and usually get their fajitas. They start with get chips & terrific salsa. (I always try to take some salsa home.) We had the steak chicken combo fajita. It was very good as usual. The servers are very attentive and it has a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Dropped in for Happy Hour after it was recommended by the hotel staff across the street. Excellent happy hour margaritas that were huge, tasty, and nicely priced. Dinner was very good with what I found to be excellent quality at a reasonable price. At the recommendation of the bartender, I tried my first fried taco which is an indescribable twist on an old favorite of mine. I highly recommend a stop in to Posados the first chance you get!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We love going to this restaurant. The food is great and the servers are terrific. We always enjoy our meals here. I love the Salsa and I can always get some to take home. We usually get the steak and chicken fajitas and end up taking some home. it's someplace we can go to on the spur of the moment and get in without much of a wait.

Been to Posados? Share your experiences!