“Average ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I had heard how great this place was, so gave it a try. The wait staff was great. Patio area was nice. I had beef fajitas and was a little disappointed. The dish came with a heap of onions with very few peppers and the meet had very little flavor. My wife had the chile relleno and it was average as well. Will try something different next time.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

It was a little chilly and rainy in Dallas and I was in the mood for Caldo de res! I read a few reviews about Casa Mama and thought I'd give it a try! I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere, which was really nice for a hole in the wall! It was a great treat to be served a tiny and tasty tostada! I thought maybe it was because it was our first time but it turns out everyone gets one on every visit! The Caldo was amazing! I didn't even have to add salt which is quite unusual for me! The service was awesome and omg the coconut flan is to die for! I went here for lunch but will definitely go on a weekend to try brunch or even dinner with the hubby!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of the few places that have the authentic Mexican mole. Also they have the authentic red Mexican enchiladas made with queso fresco and chile guajillo. Strongly recommended if you want authentic. They have a patio and services is good. Portions are generous.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Strong recommendations drove us to try and we were very impressed. Service by John was exceptional and the food matched. Everyone seems to have their favorite spots, but this place is a good value and food was real tasty. Parking here could be a challenge on busy nights as it's in a strip center with lots going on, but on the night we went it wasn't an issue.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Our team recently had lunch at Casa Mama on Los Rios. Service was prompt and friendly. Our group of 14 ordered dishes ranging from enchiladas to salad to lasagna. No one left unsatisfied with their meal choice. We'll return soon for our next meeting. I also understand from others who have been to this location that is is great for happy hour!