“Yummy Ice Cream!”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #7 of 29 Dessert in Plano
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I LOVE THEIR ICE CREAM!!! Great place...cute on the inside..better than Baskin-Robbins FOR SURE! The closest thing you can get to Vermont...those cows know what they are doing! Texas needs to listen to Ben and Jerry's!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2014

Ben & Jerry's isn't for the people who are commenting about weird flavors. It's an ice cream specific place. Do you go to a candy store and they only have milk chocolate or a pizza place with just plain pizza? I don't understand that.... Ben & Jerry's always has normal flavors like just vanilla or a sorbet if that's your style.. but how can you complain about that if you're going to a place that specializes in ice cream.. No one would go if you walk in and their flavors are "vanilla, chocolate, strawberry...." Anyone can make that, there's nothing special and intriguing about that.

Anyway! Ben & Jerry's ice cream is something I really enjoy because the flavors are so strong. I like the mixes and I got Phish Food.. but what's really important here, since we all know the ice cream is pretty much the same as buying it in a container at the store, is that the toppings are awesome. The sundaes and milkshakes are great. I had a Hot Fudge Sundae and loved it, because the staff is so nice, friendly, and attentive. They really take the time to make it a nice experience. The shop is bright, colorful, and fun. It's always enjoyable and a wide selection of things to choose from.

1  Thank Kyle F
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We visited the plant a couple of years ago when we were traveling in the New England area and while that was enjoyable it certainly was not our greatest stop on our trip and I feel that way about stopping at this Ben & Jerry’s. It is basically just ice cream that is frozen into a bunch of weird flavors most of which I don’t care for. I will stick to the plan vanilla, strawberry and chocolate flavors at a less expensive store.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

I must say out front that I have a prejudice toward Ben & Jerry's but having said that, the ice cream far exceeds the flavor of anything else that you would try. My favorite is Cherry Garcia but I have not had a flavor that I did not like. The service is friendly and most of the year, the outdoor seating is delightful.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Ben & Jerry's is know for there weird flavors of ice cream. I got one with chocolate covered potato chip in it. The ice cream was good. It is that I got it in a sundae. It came with 2 cookies which were good. Whipped cream and a cherry. Problem, is I ate through what looked to be a sundae you could easily share with someone, there was hardly any ice cream. That is what I came in for. Not whipped cream. I could have bought 2 cans for it for the 9.00 price I paid for the sundae. I mean the was not 1/2 a scoop of ice cream. So, there I was, full of fluff from whipped cream that I did not even have the pleasure of spraying out of the can and into my mouth, you know like kids do, or you do! Lost me Ben & Jerry!

Been to Ben & Jerry's? Share your experiences!