“Not Worth The Money”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #7 of 29 Dessert in Plano
Reviewed 11 July 2015

We had two cones (single dip) and it cost us almost $18.00 Sorry the ice cream is not that great. This particular location is not that clean (very cluttered). The staff was not that friendly either. Ooops, three strikes and you are out. Try Henry's Homemade Ice Cream.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

After seeing the Ben & Jerry's story on the Travel channel and missing our Bluebell icecream. My husband, son and I were coming down Preston Rd when I spotted a small Ben & Jerry's sign in a shopping strip. Upon pulling in the parking lot we noticed the tables & chairs w/umbrellas out front. We entered the facility eager & ready to sample EVERYTHING. We were greeted by Mary & Elliot whom happily assisted us with our samples. Elliott did an amazing job explaining the different flavors and their ingredients.

After all the samples we had....we ended up ordering 3 different pints of ice cream-- "Americone Dream", Cookies & Milk & Butter Pecan. Amazing!!

It was pretty cool to see the pictures of Ben & Jerry along with the franchise owner posted on the board in the back. And Elliott and Mary were steady on the job wiping, cleaning, and baking fresh cookies. Well definitely be back. Their open until 10 and sometimes 11 at night.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I LOVE THEIR ICE CREAM!!! Great place...cute on the inside..better than Baskin-Robbins FOR SURE! The closest thing you can get to Vermont...those cows know what they are doing! Texas needs to listen to Ben and Jerry's!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2014

Ben & Jerry's isn't for the people who are commenting about weird flavors. It's an ice cream specific place. Do you go to a candy store and they only have milk chocolate or a pizza place with just plain pizza? I don't understand that.... Ben & Jerry's always has normal flavors like just vanilla or a sorbet if that's your style.. but how can you complain about that if you're going to a place that specializes in ice cream.. No one would go if you walk in and their flavors are "vanilla, chocolate, strawberry...." Anyone can make that, there's nothing special and intriguing about that.

Anyway! Ben & Jerry's ice cream is something I really enjoy because the flavors are so strong. I like the mixes and I got Phish Food.. but what's really important here, since we all know the ice cream is pretty much the same as buying it in a container at the store, is that the toppings are awesome. The sundaes and milkshakes are great. I had a Hot Fudge Sundae and loved it, because the staff is so nice, friendly, and attentive. They really take the time to make it a nice experience. The shop is bright, colorful, and fun. It's always enjoyable and a wide selection of things to choose from.

1  Thank Kyle F
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We visited the plant a couple of years ago when we were traveling in the New England area and while that was enjoyable it certainly was not our greatest stop on our trip and I feel that way about stopping at this Ben & Jerry’s. It is basically just ice cream that is frozen into a bunch of weird flavors most of which I don’t care for. I will stick to the plan vanilla, strawberry and chocolate flavors at a less expensive store.

Been to Ben & Jerry's? Share your experiences!