“Yummy Ice Cream”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #8 of 30 Dessert in Plano
Reviewed 25 June 2016

So good I had to buy a t-shirt. The ice cream is not cheap, but it sure is good. I love parlor ice cream. It just seems to have a little something extra that you don't get when you buy it in the grocery store.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I was coming here for few reasons. One was good food, of course. But also because the staff was vary nice and you could watch European football there :-)

Reviewed 11 July 2015

We had two cones (single dip) and it cost us almost $18.00 Sorry the ice cream is not that great. This particular location is not that clean (very cluttered). The staff was not that friendly either. Ooops, three strikes and you are out. Try Henry's Homemade Ice Cream.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

After seeing the Ben & Jerry's story on the Travel channel and missing our Bluebell icecream. My husband, son and I were coming down Preston Rd when I spotted a small Ben & Jerry's sign in a shopping strip. Upon pulling in the parking lot we noticed the tables & chairs w/umbrellas out front. We entered the facility eager & ready to sample EVERYTHING. We were greeted by Mary & Elliot whom happily assisted us with our samples. Elliott did an amazing job explaining the different flavors and their ingredients.

After all the samples we had....we ended up ordering 3 different pints of ice cream-- "Americone Dream", Cookies & Milk & Butter Pecan. Amazing!!

It was pretty cool to see the pictures of Ben & Jerry along with the franchise owner posted on the board in the back. And Elliott and Mary were steady on the job wiping, cleaning, and baking fresh cookies. Well definitely be back. Their open until 10 and sometimes 11 at night.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I LOVE THEIR ICE CREAM!!! Great place...cute on the inside..better than Baskin-Robbins FOR SURE! The closest thing you can get to Vermont...those cows know what they are doing! Texas needs to listen to Ben and Jerry's!!!

Been to Ben & Jerry's? Share your experiences!