“Great Ice Cream”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #7 of 29 Dessert in Plano
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I loved the ice ream from this location. It was fast and awesome! I got the chocolate and my husband got the Chunky Monkey. It taste better buying it here then buying a pint in the store.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I've been a huge fan, not just of the ice cream, but the companies values & ethics. I first met Ben Cohen in 1988 at a store opening in MD, and since then I like to go in stores when I see them during my travels. Going into this store today, the ice cream is just as good as it ever was, but the glass in the store was dirty. The cases for the ice cream, the windows & doors, the protective plexiglass covering a mural - looked like it had been washed with dirty water. So, left there disappointed and not having said anything because the lady behind the counter wasn't friendly and didn't seem to care.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Tiny location, but lots of flavors to choose from. Wish you were closer to my home, but then again not or I might be there all the time & my clothes would no longer fit!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 25 June 2016

So good I had to buy a t-shirt. The ice cream is not cheap, but it sure is good. I love parlor ice cream. It just seems to have a little something extra that you don't get when you buy it in the grocery store.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I was coming here for few reasons. One was good food, of course. But also because the staff was vary nice and you could watch European football there :-)

Date of visit: February 2015

Been to Ben & Jerry's? Share your experiences!