“Great Ice Cream Selection and Good Location”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #6 of 29 Dessert in Plano
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Located in a strip center at the northwest corner of Plano Parkway and Preston, this B and J has friendly staff and good selection of B and J’s famous flavors. Great spot to stop after dinner at one of the many area restaurants.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I loved the ice ream from this location. It was fast and awesome! I got the chocolate and my husband got the Chunky Monkey. It taste better buying it here then buying a pint in the store.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I've been a huge fan, not just of the ice cream, but the companies values & ethics. I first met Ben Cohen in 1988 at a store opening in MD, and since then I like to go in stores when I see them during my travels. Going into this store today, the ice cream is just as good as it ever was, but the glass in the store was dirty. The cases for the ice cream, the windows & doors, the protective plexiglass covering a mural - looked like it had been washed with dirty water. So, left there disappointed and not having said anything because the lady behind the counter wasn't friendly and didn't seem to care.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Tiny location, but lots of flavors to choose from. Wish you were closer to my home, but then again not or I might be there all the time & my clothes would no longer fit!

Reviewed 25 June 2016

So good I had to buy a t-shirt. The ice cream is not cheap, but it sure is good. I love parlor ice cream. It just seems to have a little something extra that you don't get when you buy it in the grocery store.

Been to Ben & Jerry's? Share your experiences!