“Great Cookies, Not set up for "dining" in.”
Review of Tiff's Treats

Tiff's Treats
Ranked #9 of 29 Dessert in Plano
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Found Tiff's Treats after eating nearby, but not really ready to end our visit with family. One of the people in our group had Tiff's cookies delivered before so we decided to head over and get some. When we got to the store front, there was a counter to order treats, but no tables. We were a little disappointed, but got something anyway.

We ordered a dozen cookies and then two of the ice cream sandwiches so we could try them. They warmed up the cookies while we waited and made the ice cream sandwiches with fresh warm cookies as well. My personal favorite cookie was the Oatmeal Chocolate chip although there weren't any complaints about any of them. The only food complaint is that the ice cream was a little tough. Not a huge deal because the cold helps keep it from melting as fast, but a couple of the bites were a little tough.

All in all a very good visit. Looking forward to another location that is opening close to home. Will definitely have their cookies again.

1  Thank wayneph

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I love Tiff's Treats! They deliver warm cookies with cold milk to our office sometimes. A great birthday surprise!

1  Thank Lynn C
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

For point of reference regarding my tastes.. I do not like the great American cookie company or similar bakeries. These cookies are moist, fattening, melt in your mouth even when they're cold. Great flavor. They taste like they are homemade straight out of the oven. Reasonably priced. Definitely try it.

1  Thank ValarieS311
Reviewed 17 February 2016

This is the 2 time my daughter in N.Y. surprised my son in Dallas Texas with these treats...first time rave review...however this 2 time.... not so much.

4 different does cookies, an 2 ice cream s, all cookies snicker doodle,oatmeal, peanut butter, an sugar cookies as promised fresh warm from oven...however only 1 ice cream..an delivery person offers obvious Valentines left over for forgetting the 2 ice cream. Stale obviously, does return tho bye another delivery with 2 nd ice cream ordered. Service just not the best as these cookies are expensive special treats.
It will be awhile before another order... perhaps try another company.
For the cost no mistake should be here's a Valentine leftovers... didn't want to let the giver of this present know the actual outcome. I can tell bye the description tho if this company does a follow-up of this event it will ring true. Let's see how they do....

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I love sending warm cookies as birthday gifts and get well gifts. Tiff's does a great job and everyone loves getting them! Super easy to order online with lots of choices.

Been to Tiff's Treats? Share your experiences!