“When you need a good sandwich, fast”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #136 of 1,020 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Jason's is one of the few places where you can get a terrific sandwich (including one on gluten free bread - toasted is best). Kettle potato chips are included, and don't forget to get your soft serve ice cream treat to go!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Why oh why won't all of the Jason's locations serve the Texas Spud? I've found that it's a restaurant by restaurant decision and naturally the one in my community chooses not to so I have to go out of town to get my fix. Probably good at the end of the day because I just cannot believe they are good for a person. But the solution? All things in moderation!
Love 'em!!
Highly Recommended

Reviewed 28 July 2016

The salad bar is decent and the sandwiches are yummy. No need for guilt at this place-everything they serve is a healthy version of whatever you might get elsewhere. They train the staff well here because every employee is friendly and helpful. The cashier who took our order made small talk and smiled a lot-good start to a quick bite to eat. I got the new barbeque sandwich--- OMG!!! Best BBQ brisket I've ever had in a non-BBQ restaurant! The soft serve ice cream was pretty good. I particularly liked the swirl with chocolate and vanilla. Yum.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We had a spare few hours on a Saturday night before we needed to pick up “The Boyz” from Karate, so we grabbed a quick bite to eat at Jason’s Deli!

Om: Hooray! Another place with nutritional facts! Always bonus points when I am looking to eat better. Jason’s Deli serves not only sandwiches, but other food items as well, such as pasta’s and potatoes. You order your food, then take a seat in a large seating area where your food is delivered shortly after. I really enjoy this chain, their sandwiches are just about as good as it gets, the salad bar always looks fresh, and it’s a relaxing environment. I had the Club Royale, essentially a club sandwich on a croissant. They pack a lot of meat inside the sandwich, the croissant was flaky and fresh and was very good. Chicken noodle soup was ordinary but hit the spot. The service that we got from the young lady was as good as it gets from this type of eatery – she had great suggestions, greeted us with a smile, and when asked for some to-go containers, provided us with a bag for the containers as well. Small things like that are noticed! The place was very clean for how busy it was. My favorite chain deli place that I have tried up to this point! I think Nom really liked it too, love trying these places with her!

Nom: I really like it when we find a place with nutritional facts! It’s a big bonus so we can occasionally eat out during our non-eating everything in sight times of the year! Jason’s Deli is a solid choice if you’re looking for nutritional facts and a good selection. I could swear that their menu has expanded over the years….I was torn, the soup or the sandwich?? The young lady was really super nice and very helpful. I asked her what she would pick if she had to decide between the grilled cheese sandwich or the chicken pot pie soup and low and behold!! I can have both as a combo. The only problem is that I end up with a TON of leftover food, but I’m not scared of leftovers so bring the combo on! The grilled cheese was nice with a few types of cheese but I wished it was really a griddle grilled cheese, this was more of a toast and melty cheese sandwich. The chicken pot pie soup was divine! I love love love a good cream based soup…this will not disappoint! Super thick with great chunks of veggies and chicken. I do have leftovers and I can’t wait to heat them up! Oh yeah, the place was super clean as you would expect and again I can’t stress enough how nice and helpful the young lady was that served us! I love this place with my handsome love!!

1  Thank OmAndNom
Reviewed 25 February 2016

You can get as much or as little of a meal here as you desire. The manager special of a half sandwich and cup of soup is plenty for my lunch appetite.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!