“Cool treat after shopping”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #11 of 29 Dessert in Plano
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Cold Stone Creamery has some great treats to cool off after shopping and strolling. Fresh ice cream is a real treat.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

What a hot day to go outside.
We find this ice cream shop next to Legacy Town Center.
After a 30-minutes waiting in a line, we have our order made.
It is the sweetest ice cream we ever had.
My wife, daughter, and myself are super ice cream lovers.
We could not take mire than 3 bites.
It us the first time my daughter told me she doesn't want to eat more ice cream.
It made us feel extremely thirsty and started looking for something we can drink instead of taking more ice cream.
I gave 2 stars because the staffs at this store working hard and very friendly to customers.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This was my first Cold Stone Creamery. All I have to say is thank goodness I don't have one close to my place!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

it's delicious, really flavour, you select your flavour, select the topings and magic, the mix it up in front of your eyes in a cold stone. the savor if the ice cream are delecious... 100% recommended it.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

It's cold stone so we know the ice cream is delicious. However, the girl serving us had a terrible attitude.

Been to Cold Stone Creamery? Share your experiences!