“Good food, service wasn't great”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #503 of 925 Restaurants in Plano
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We had lunch. The food was good and plentiful. Our server disappeared though and I thought perhaps she had gone off shift. I found her chatting with four other waitress and I actually had to get out of my seat to get her attention. So in all, I was not impressed with the work ethic of the wait staff.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Have been here many times for lunch and dinner and each time it is an enjoyable experience. It is not what most people think. The wait staff is professional and friendly, and it is definitely a family atmosphere. The Chicken Wings are good, the Burgers and other sandwiches are good, and the beer is cold plus multiple big screens with games on them. The only complaint I have is that the bacon wrapped wings, although good, get over powered by the sauce. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a quick lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Ok, it's not what you think. Scantilly clad women it isn't. It's professional wait staff helping serve fine meals in a family environment. I recommend it to experience it first hand. I'll go back.

1  Thank Randall C
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Today was Memorial Day and all veterans were offered free chicken wings so we headed for this Hooters. we have eaten here many times. Arrived juts after need and there was plenty of seating however that abundance of seating soon evaporated in the next 15 minutes. we just got ahead of the lunch crowd. Ordered the mild chicken wings and my spouse ordered a hamburger with curly fries. Ice tea was the drink. The order arrived just a few minutes later. The waitress was excellent and checked on us several times to see if we needed anything. The wings were actually all white meat nuggets with a mild sauce and ranch dressing for a dip. The hamburger was at least 1/2 inch thin after cooking and was delicious. Condiments were exactly as ordered, lettuce, tomatoes and onions with mayo. The curly fries were hot and crispy. This was a great lunch and on top of all of that since I was a veteran the wings were complimentary. Could not have ask for better service from a waitress.

1  Thank texaswillie
Reviewed 26 February 2015

Just got finished with the HS Wrestling Championships and was hungry so we came here as one of the persons with us has never had Fried Pickles. We Had Fried Pickles and Wings. I had the Cobb salad which was good. I have had better but no complaints here. Waitress was alert, friendly and attentive. Beer was cold and tasty(Angry Orchard).