“Sunday Brunch”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Our start wasn't good. We were seated in a large room that was loud and the seating was too close. The air conditioner didn't seem to be working either. We asked to be moved and then we had an enjoyable meal. It was cooler and the food was very good. I had eggs benedict as well as other tastee items. Great place to eat.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great place for weekend brunch. Omelette station, delicious waffles, good variety of Mexican breakfast items and desserts. The server really has one thing to do, take care of drinks. On this visit they got 2 out of 3 drinks incorrect and never refilled the water. It’s too bad. We really enjoyed the meal, but were so thirsty.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I called my girlfriend that had the day off at work to come visit me at my office to have lunch together. She said "yes, I accept" and met me at this know chain of Mexican cuisine. I met her at the restaurant and it took awhile to be greeted at the door (good 10 minutes) and it was the manager that sat us down because she was doing the work of an employee because I did not see many employees. We were sat down and then we waited for another 10 minutes to have a waitress ask what we would like to drink which she noticed we were kinda upset then. Then came back and every 3 minutes she asked would like to order would you like to order as if she was making up for the bad service she gave initially. which was pretty annoying. Then we ordered our food which then came out in like 5 minutes which that wasn't fresh. I prefer to wait for a meal when I ask because I know something on the plate will be freshly cooked.

Well after 2 bites my girl then has a centipede on her plate and when we advised the waitress the manager came out with a not happy look on her face after she saw the plate and said if it was the cook the centipede would have been inside the food not just dry. If the manager thought we were trying to hustle a $15.00 plate out of her restaurant she needs to get a new life.

I can afford better food than their offering. The waitress was friendly but the manager there made my decision to not go back to this place.

Note:

The restaurant has branches as decoration on the ceiling which can attract animals (critters) the waitress advised quietly.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We wrapped up our conference with two hour
Event here with food and drinks it was a success due to great food and service. This was the second time we’ve been to Blue Mesa and we’ll be back again! If you’re in the area try this place I’m sure you’ll like it.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

On Wednesday’s, Blue Mesa Grill has a great Mexican buffet. Love the Southwestern Adobe Pies !

Best Mexican restaurant for a business lunch.

Wednesday lunch is a perfect time to try all the various dishes at Blue Mesa.... since almost everything is on the buffet.

3  Thank dcyonce

Been to Blue Mesa Grill? Share your experiences!