“Great Hamburger, Great Service”

Kenny's Burger Joint
Ranked #11 of 925 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed 4 April 2017

My first visit to this highly-recommended restaurant in Plano. I had a bacon-cheeseburger, my standard test for hamburger places, and found it very good. Toasted bun, fresh veggies and a tasty hand-made beef pattie. The hamburger was large, 1/2 lb?, and I would order the smaller one next time, med. well-done instead of medium. Service by Allie was very friendly and attentive. The restaurant is clean, well-lighted, and comfortable, with lots of seating. The music was a little loud for my taste and since it was about 2pm, Happy Hour was starting up and it was a little noisy. Next time I'll get there earlier, order a smaller hamburger, med. well-done. Small bar with three TV's on one side. Open daily 11am-10pm. Recommended for a great hand-made hamburger, fast friendly service in a pleasant atmosphere.

1  Thank texasrepublichistory

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

For the first time I visited Kenny's burger for dinner tonight. I had a very veggie burger that was very good and the sweet potatoes fries were delicious. Service was good and the place clean. I had a half portion of Greek salad with the burger patty on top. Prices are very reasonable. Definitely a place I would go back.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I have to say that Kenny does restaurants right. Food and service are always good. Smiling host. Good bartender great burger. Cheese fries are a great addition. Keep it up.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Another Kenny's location that provides great food and good service! Go if you want a great burger and fun!

1  Thank slmnsam
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I've been told to go here for a few years now. I was pleasantly surprised. $20 got me a KILLER bbq burger with bacon and cheese, a soda, and 5 massive onion rings... And I mean MASSIVE.

1  Thank btbolt