“Great food, great employees! ”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for the first time on 5/18/17 and ordered several different entrées. The steaks were awesome. And the employees were awesome as well.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

greeted at door--seated immediately--friendly efficient server--Prime Rib outstanding--I will come back if I am in the area!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

At first I thought I didn't want to eat here because it was a chain restaurant but decided to eat here. It was so crowded every time we came here. We were in town for a few weeks and we ate here about 6 times. It was always really good. I had the roasted chicken. The staff is very friendly as well. You have to stop in and try it. I can't have the bread but my husband said it was yummy.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The onion blossom was great! All four of us ordered our steaks prepared differently, and each was delivered as ordered. The side dishes were piping hot, and the drinks were good. Our waiter was attentive and efficient!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

the place is full of Texas kitsch, but the food was much better than I expected. Young wait staff are attentive & eager. Rolls & cinnamon butter spread are melt-in-your-mouth. Caesar salad was also really good. Exceeded expectations!