“Yummy”

Add it.
Papa's Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 50 Restaurants in Port Isabel
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Best food in Port Isabel. Fresh homemade giant tortillas, good service, good prices. I really hate giving this gem away. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

The bacon, egg, and cheese taco was great. The tortilla was thin and tasty, not thick and tough. A good place to stop in and enjoy.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

El Papa's is a friendly, quiet, and handy! Ana is the head waitperson and she knows what I want when I walk through the door. Food is good and the value is really good!

Reviewed 24 September 2014

Off the beaten path, where the locals eat. We ate at El Papas last year while visiting South Padre. They have an all-you-can-eat shrimp or fish every Friday night. My daughter and I ordered the shrimp, my wife ordered the fish. My son-in-law ordered the Deluxe Mexican Plate (2 chalupas, 2 tacos, 2 enchiladas and beef fajita meat., rice and beans) It came out on 2 huge plates! Enough for 2 people, as least! I love their salsa. It has a great flavor! But, beware! It is spicy!

The food is good and plentiful. Well worth it!

1  Thank RJ1950