“Fun and interesting with best waitress ever!”

Pirate's Landing Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Port Isabel
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a family waterfront casual restaurant. We are a pirate themed style restaurant and bar on the water.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were served by Marilou on a Saturday afternoon. She remembered my friend who had lived in the area several years ago. She gave us perfect descriptions of the food and helped us figure out the best things to order to suit our tastes and our appetites. The coconut shrimp were fantastic and cole slaw was delicious too. I can't wait to go back when I am in the area again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a delicious lunch, with enough left for my dinner. The best part was the friendly and efficient service. The view of the Bay was lovely too.

The start with a warm biscuit with honey puts one in a good mood and ready for the good food to come. This last visit I had dirty daves philly cheese sandwich and would definitely get that again. I've had the spicy pasta lunch special before and that was tasty too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great restaurant on the bay. We enjoyed crab fingers and shrimp cocktail and enjoyed every minute. Nice afternoon delight.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I live about 30 min away in Brownsville, TX and just love bringing my parents out here for lunch on the weekend. They can choose anywhere they’d like but we always want to go to Pirates Landing. The food is delicious, portions are generous, prices are reasonable and best of all is the customer service! Mary Lou has waited on our table a number of times now and she is always sweet and patient with our customized orders. She knows exact how my Dad likes his Chicken Fried Steak... no green veggies, but with extra mash potatoes and gravy. Enjoyable short trips like this mean a lot to my family!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We always end our yearly marriage retreat at Pirates Landing! We enjoy delicious food and great service! This year was no acception! My husband chose the ribeye...said it was the best he's had! Meanwhile, I enjoyed the fish and shrimp! Claudia Lamas and her staff did a magnificent job keeping everyone happy! Our food was served promptly and cooked to perfection! Every year has been wonderful, but this year tops them all! Thanks