“A Fresh and Delicious Favorite!”

Los Tortugo’s Seafood Market
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Port Isabel
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: We are a Fresh Seafood Market with a Full time Galley available. We provide the Freshest Seafood in town brought in daily from our own Shrimpboats.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The seafood is the freshest, and the ceviche here is to die for! I wouldn't dream of being in the area and not stopping here for a meal.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Dinner at this location highly recommended. I ordered the 4 choice seafood platter. My wife selected the 3 choice seafood platter. The seafood was fried to perfection and all items served piping hot. The potion are generous and the service was awesome. Staff very polite.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stopped in on suggestions by locals, and our meal WAS very good.....fish basket, fish tacos, and ceviche were all delicious!! (calamari lacking and french fries the only side).

The service was excellent, and the beers were cold. I wouldn't rate Los Tortuga's as the second best restaurant near South Padre or the Holy Grail of seafood, but IT IS WELL WORTH the visit.

Tortugos S, Owner at Los Tortugo’s Seafood Market, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for taking your precious time to review us. We really appreciate it. We do offer other sides, not sure why they weren’t offered but will look into it.
Thanks again
Capt. Jr

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I ordered a small Ceviche to start WOW! Well then it was so good I ordered a Basket which included Fried Shrimp, Fried Calamari, Fried Oysters and the BEST FRESH FRIED FLOUNDER EVER!! Lets just say that I was very happy with everything. Bonus the Fried Tostadas and Salsa that were served before anything else probably the BEST CHIPS AND SALSA I HAVE EVER TASTED!! Service was excellent and I paid $20 for everything including tip. GO EAT HERE I RECOMMEND IT HANDS DOWN!!!! BOOM!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This is a seafood market that also has a 6 or 7 table restaurant upstairs. We started with shrimp and fish ceviche that was absolutely the best I have ever had. It was difficult not to moan as I ate it! The ceviche is served with some of the best tortilla chips we have ever had. We also had fried shrimp baskets and they were excellent. Before we left, we bought some of the large shrimp at $9.95 a pound to boil when we got to the condo. They were so good! Johnny was our server. He was very busy, but was friendly and attentive. QWe plan to stop again on our way home for more ceviche!