other traveller has booked this property

Review of Casa Blanca

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Monica M
“Owners need to rethink rental company”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

House was nice and we were pleased with that. However, the fact that we rented the house and someone not renting the house was given permission by the rental owner to put his boat and supplies in the slip was a total disappointment. We were never asked if this was ok or if we were going to use the slips ourselves. I would never rent anything managed by tigrett vacation rental company again.

Management Response
1 Oct 2016
We’re happy you were pleased with the house. However, we were very disappointed to find that someone was given unauthorized permission to use a boat slip there. The lessee of the property should not have access to the boat stall when the home is leased through Tigrett Vacation Rentals. This issue has been addressed, and WILL not happen again. I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I apologize for the inconvenience to you and your family. I invite you to call me personally next time you visit Port O’Connor to take advantage of a One Night free stay in the house.

Bill Tigrett
361-983-2671
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing