“Great Ice Cream”

Add it.
Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Portland
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

The ice cream and ice cream cakes are always good. The service is a little slow but I guess that would be normal because they mix the ice cream and toppings as you wait.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Very good variety of ice cream, good prices, easy access, near shopping and motels, friendly service, kid friendly!!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Always busy is a good sign of fresh Ice Cream, for sure. They have all types for all diets. You need to treat yourself when you do good. Kids will love you forever if you swing by and get a cone. Well worth it!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Ordered a peanut butter galaxy... pint, Friday. Wonderful. Went there, again, Saturday, with our kids. Ordered same thing. They added a much smaller amount of items, to the ice cream this day. They told me, if I wanted to pay for more, they would add more. I said forget it. I refused the whole thing. My child ordered coffee Ice cream, with mom's (no idea, lol) they gave him cinnamon ice cream and then urged that I told them cinnamon. Really?!!
They truly ignored what I said, at least 8 times, that day. We won't return. Rude teenagers, running that place into the ground.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

The ultimate in ice cream! Choose your flavor, anything and everything you want added like M&Ms, candy, and flavors and they will hand mix it for you. It's expensive, but some of the best tasting in the area.