“Good burgers and shakes. ”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #84 of 424 Restaurants in Richardson
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

What I like about Smashburger is their consistency. When you go you know you're going to get a good quality burger every time. They have a great variety to choose from including chicken sandwiches, black bean burgers, and several salads. Their fries are good but you may want to share since the portions are a good size. Top off your meal with a delicious shake, if you have room. The service is typically very friendly before, during, and after ordering. Give it a try. Hope you enjoy!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This is a typical Smashburger. You order @ the counter and they deliver your food to the table. No tipping is needed. They give you a larger than average beef patty. Otherwise, nothing leaps out at you. I I like larger fries than they make. If you like skinny ones, you will love theirs. The store is brand new.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Had lunch @ Smashburger after hearing several people rave about the burgers. I ordered the Basic Burger which was huge & fries, for $6.48. The burger was huge w/great presentation but that's where it ends. The burger was lukewarm, very, very bland & failed to satisfy my taste buds. I can say that the fries were very good & I did like how customers are able to place their orders via digital kiosks, pay at the counter & wait for your number to be called. Burgers could use some improvement.

1  Thank derondah
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Best burgers ever ,everything is fresh ,tasty and oh so good service is quick and staff is friendly place is clean ,love it .

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I didn't think i could find a burger to top my beloved In n Out! Im not saying their burger is better, but I will say I am COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY addicted to their sweet potato fries and sea salt and caramel shake! I truly wish they made their shake bigger - that way i wouldn't be tempted to get two!!! Their smashburger is pretty darn delicious too!!!