Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Richardson
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$109
US$93
All reviewsseparate bedroomsfront deskbuilding bsocial hourplatinum memberfrequent staysextended stayliving roomspecial thankslong term stayswimming poolin great conditionvery pleasant staytwo monthsneeded a place to stayhotel breakfasthotel stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a few weeks for work. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was like any standard Residence Inn.

They also provide a shuttle daily to places close by.

Breakfast is decent and provided daily. They also provide drinks and snacks from Mondays to Wednesdays around dinner time.

Overall it was a good stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a hockey tournament in Frisco, TX. Great location. About 20 min to the city, 10-15 min to the rinks, tons of choices for places to eat- both casual and not. The hotel breakfast was good. I was impressed with their vegetarian options. Clean, pleasant staff, pool, basketball court, nice patio area for lounging in the sun. Great place for a family. (Or party of 60 like we were!)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I stay at this hotel every time I am in town. I always get great service. Shelly who works the front desk went above and beyond for me last time I stayed. She always attends to my needs and that is why I come back. Thank you Shelly for always making my stay enjoyable.

Rich

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at a couple other Residence Inn properties in the past. This one has by far the best hospitality I've encountered. Breakfast was a little better, housekeeping left little treats, and the happy hour had live entertainment and a full meal for guests. There were lots of nice outdoor seating f areas with heaters and/or fire pits. The property accommodated our request for a late checkout. I'd love to give 4.5 stars. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was the pullout sofa needed a new mattress.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights.
I got room 120.
The min I checked in I asked to move a room since the room is facing the main patio area.
I was told the hotel is full and they can't move me today but only the next day.
I decided to give this a chance - what a mistake!!!
A group of people sat outside my windows drinking beer and smoking until almost mid-night.
Hardly got any sleep.
The next day I packaged ready to move a room but the front office told me the room will only be available after 2pm.
I told them I can move now or after 6pm. They said No, we need your room clear since we have guests coming in so you need to be here at 2pm to move your things.
I explained again that I can't but they didn't care.
That evening again a group was outside my window until 11pm, drinking, smoking and making noise.
The next day I asked again if I can move a room but was told the hotel is fully booked.

I was really expecting much better experience from this hotel.

Next time I will stay at the Hyatt down the street or the Courtyard next door.

Will never come back to this hotel.

If for some reason you end up at this hotel, avoid room 120 at any cost. You will not be able to open the blinds, the windows or sleep.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Jheannine G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

I appreciate you for sharing your experience with us as our goal is to continuously improve our services and amenities. While I am pleased that our guests were able to relax and enjoy our patio, I am very sorry that this prevented you from obtaining a peaceful night’s sleep. After speaking with my team, my understanding of your encounter is similar to your description as we were full to capacity and wanted to accommodate you as quickly as possible. We experienced difficulty with meeting your floor request and then made ourselves available to move you to minimize your need to return to the property or rush later in the evening. Ultimately, our goal was to make this transition as easy for you as possible. Based upon your comments, our actions did not meet your needs. I ask that you accept my most sincere apology.

I would be honored to have a conversation with you about this situation, if you are open. Feel free to contact me at the property.

I thank you again and hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future.