US$116
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$106
US$89
All reviewsseparate bedroomsfront desksocial hourbuilding bplatinum memberlong term stayliving roomvery pleasant staytwo monthsneeded a place to stayspecial thankshotel breakfastworkout roombusiness tripvanessaprojectsofa
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The Residence Inn in Richardson on Waterwood Drive is the best walking location to Wildflower Music & Arts Festival of Richardson.
The staff are outstanding especially - Vanessa Knight. Much Thanks for making our weekend so comfortable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I generally like Residence Inn hotels and this was typical. Good breakfast as usual. Room was clean. I was here for a brief business trip actually May but couldn't select this as a drop down, catching up on all my trips! I brought a family member with me and so the room size and hotel location was perfect. Front desk was helpful in finding dinner place to eat.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017

So, I came here two months ago, and I am still impressed about the quality of service that they give.
I always believed that you can have the best product, but if you do not have the best service, it will never work.

Here you have everything complete: product and service.

They have breakfast every day, and three times a week a snack time at night with live music. There's a shuttle to the city in case that you need.

The clean service can be requested daily, and I must say how good the employees are.
Always with the smile on their face, friendly, nice and very competent.

I would like to emphasize a special thanks to Juliana, Delia and Ricardo who always treat me so nice :)

Room Tip: If you have trouble to fall a sleep you will hear the elevator noise if someone is using during the night. Choose a room not close to it.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a few weeks for work. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was like any standard Residence Inn.

They also provide a shuttle daily to places close by.

Breakfast is decent and provided daily. They also provide drinks and snacks from Mondays to Wednesdays around dinner time.

Overall it was a good stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a hockey tournament in Frisco, TX. Great location. About 20 min to the city, 10-15 min to the rinks, tons of choices for places to eat- both casual and not. The hotel breakfast was good. I was impressed with their vegetarian options. Clean, pleasant staff, pool, basketball court, nice patio area for lounging in the sun. Great place for a family. (Or party of 60 like we were!)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family