“Fresh!”

Taco Ocho
Ranked #67 of 422 Restaurants in Richardson
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Description: Here at Taco Ocho, we’re all about preparing a blend of fresh and authentic Mexican / Latin comfort food. (8 Tacos, 8 Tortas and 8 Vegetarian Tostadas that are made to order, uniquely full-flavored. Food that crossed the border, but never lost its way.
Reviewed 8 December 2015

Fresh, delicious! Did I mention fresh? Every menu item is recommended, I'm partial to the Fish Tacos and Latin Love.

There are newer reviews for Taco Ocho

Reviewed 4 December 2015

The servings seemed even larger this time. I love this place. Everything is fresh and flavorful. We come here often for lunch. Even the rice is perfectly salted. My vegetarian friends are happy here too. I love the beef tacos.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I wasn't too impressed by the food here and generally didn't like the restaurant. It was confusing how you ordered, etc. Basically a fast food type/laid back feel and I didn't think the tacos were anything special. The beans and rice were good and flavorful though.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

One of my favorite lunch spots with great tasting taco plates. you can get the plates or individual tacos. The fish tacos are great. It is not cheap ($4/taco) but the quality is good.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

nice food, different, really good to get out of the regular fast food and a nice environment, on the main road