“We will be back!”

Taco Ocho
Ranked #60 of 422 Restaurants in Richardson
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Description: Here at Taco Ocho, we’re all about preparing a blend of fresh and authentic Mexican / Latin comfort food. (8 Tacos, 8 Tortas and 8 Vegetarian Tostadas that are made to order, uniquely full-flavored. Food that crossed the border, but never lost its way.
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Great lunch place! We tried 4 different kinds of tacos & chips queso (so good!) We'll definitely be back to try more.

There are newer reviews for Taco Ocho

Reviewed 15 January 2016

We go here for the tacos. I love the rico ocho (plantains) taco and the pura vida. Just an amazing set of tacos for myself. My husband always gets the rico ocho with a grilled vegetable taco. The combos come with an amazing amount of food....rice,beans,chips. I can never finish the meal. We are so happy this came to Richardson!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

My favorite taco is the Colorado. big size tacos and if you get the plate it comes with chips, rice and beans

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Fresh, delicious! Did I mention fresh? Every menu item is recommended, I'm partial to the Fish Tacos and Latin Love.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

The servings seemed even larger this time. I love this place. Everything is fresh and flavorful. We come here often for lunch. Even the rice is perfectly salted. My vegetarian friends are happy here too. I love the beef tacos.