“Average experience. Neat style”
Review of Taco Ocho

Taco Ocho
Ranked #56 of 422 Restaurants in Richardson
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Description: Here at Taco Ocho, we’re all about preparing a blend of fresh and authentic Mexican / Latin comfort food. (8 Tacos, 8 Tortas and 8 Vegetarian Tostadas that are made to order, uniquely full-flavored. Food that crossed the border, but never lost its way.
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Food is good / average.
They could use a little more variety.
Place in itself is conveniently located, and easily visible to public.

Their style is nice.

There are newer reviews for Taco Ocho

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

The food at this location is consistently good. My favorites are the battered fish tacos and ancho shrimp tacos. The guacamole is delicious particularly with the salsa.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

During a visit to Richardson, my wife decided to have breakfast at Taco Ocho one morning. On the Friday morning we went in, it was not busy with customers. However, the staff were busy preparing lunch boxes for an event.

We were welcomed warmly and our orders were taken; not long after taking our seats, our orders were delivered to our table. I went with the huevos rancheros which was outstanding. Two fresh warm and flavorful soft tortillas were topped with black beans, 2 fried eggs, tomatillo salsa and queso fresco. This came with plantain and yuca tan potatoes. The meal was delicious and the service excellent. The restaurant is very clean with ample free parking.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Taco Ocho has the best combo plates including rice,beans,chips and salsa. I usually get the pura vida and rico ocho tacos and they are stuffed...really stuffed so full of flavor and textures. The rice is cilantro lime. Some days there is so much lime and cilantro my mouth continues to water hours later because it was so tasty. The hot sauce is usually a good level...medium, but I do like spicy hot too. The beans have a smokey flavor which I use the chips to make nachos. Like I said, there is so much food. I usually end up leaving some behind. The price is right imo...two of us go and it is just over $20.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Great lunch place! We tried 4 different kinds of tacos & chips queso (so good!) We'll definitely be back to try more.