Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Renaissance Hotels
US$127
View deal
TripadvisorUS$127
Expedia.comUS$149
Hotels.com
Priceline
FindHotelUS$149
All reviews open atrium concierge lounge marriott properties hotel restaurant dallas business gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2021

Clean place , wonderful staff , excellent service love this property and location , will definitely be staying there again!!! You can tell they work very hard to please everyone, I slept like a baby and was very relaxed the whole stay !!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jdub031788
Hotel Management, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear jbub031788,

Thank you for sharing this frame-worthy review. I feel our hotel team is one of the finest and your feedback helps validate that opinion. Your review and recommendation are very much appreciated as is your intention to stay with us again. We will be looking forward to serving you in the future.

Best,
Ben Logan

Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

After a long drive from Austin to Richardson disappointed to learn no restaurant or room service. The hotel is in an industrial park area so very little around in walking distance. Nothing on the Marriott website, would have booked someplace else if I had known.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Management, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Dear mikesoules,

Thank you for choosing us. Our goal is to exceed our guest’s expectations, so I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your visit. We've had to adjust all our amenities and how we service occupied rooms during the pandemic; I regret that we appeared unaccommodating. We appreciate the feedback and hope to better serve you in the future.

Ben Logan

Reviewed 27 April 2021

A nice hotel, a very pleasant room, very quiet (except for the traditional road noise from US-75 outside of my window facing the expressway). Really, my only complaints are (1) that I was completely taken by surprise that the hotel does not own its own garage and pays the City of Richardson for guests to park in their garage. So... my first experience of my pre-paid stay was being charged upon entry for $45.00 to cover the $15.00/day parking garage fee that I was to stay there. And (2) looking forward to getting some work done on my laptop in my room, I discovered that internet access was not free and I was expected to pay $12.95/day for that. So... I went elsewhere to get my work done because I am used to high-quality, complimentary WiFi everywhere else I stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank SNAyl1957
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel is very modern. We got a suite with a living area and a bedroom. It was very spacious and the room overlooked the city. The furnishing was contemporary. The hotel is very clean, wide variety of tv channels, very comfortable bed. It felt like home away from home.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank dupeee
Emily Melugin, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Dear dupeee, we appreciate you being a guest of ours & taking the time to share your experience with us! We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated Hotel & hope to see you back as our guest again very soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2020

This is my third week in a row staying at this property during this unprecedented time of business travel. Despite many of the "normal" amenities being closed during COVID (restaurant, concierge lounge, bar) this hotel has provided the best experience possible. There is no shortage of social distancing signs and hand sanitizer available that indicates the safety of their guests is their #1 priority. The hotel public spaces and guest rooms are newly renovated, very clean, well maintained, and comfortable. I continue to be impressed with the limited staff currently working at this facility and the multiple hats they must wear all while keeping a high level of dedication to the customer experience.

On a separate note, one night during my stay there was an issue with the fire alarm (false alarm) and power outage to the building for a short period of time. Jessica handled what seem to be a very stressful situation with poise and kindness answering the multiple guest inquiries and concerns with no issues.

I have several trips to the North Dallas area on the schedule and I will certainly be back. I do look forward to the rest of the hotel slowly opening back up soon.

Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank N820VCgeorgek
Ben Logan, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Hi N820VCgeorgek,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent visit.
We are looking forward to being able to restore all of services and amenities for you in the future and providing a safe and clean environment in the meantime.
Looking forward to welcoming you back on your future trips to the area.