“The best Thai food!!”

Noodle Wave
Ranked #18 of 457 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here since it opened years ago. What can I say—it’s all just fantastic food.

For lunch, they give u a cup of soup. It’s so good we sometimes pay for more. Any dish you pick is outstanding but we love the spicy sweet chili paste, crab meat friend rice, all the curries, and the new crab noodle dish.

Hubby loves the lemon grass tea. Also the Asian water spinach appetizer is incredible.

10 stars

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have frequented this restaurant many times, and always for lunch. The food is good, in particular the curries. My favorite is the green curry with crispy chicken. A large portion, so be aware if you want a starter or dessert. The thai tea is also good. Not too sweet, but a good balance. It is crowded and fills up fast, so get there early. It is usually noisy so it can make conversation difficult when its full. Parking can also be a challenge, but still not too far from the restaurant.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Amazing Thai food,this has to be one of the best Thai places in Dallas region,great ambiance,great service and it serves Halal food as well, which is an added bonus. I would recommend their Crispy chicken green curry, Mangolian beef and Crab meat noodles.

2  Thank JanisarJaved
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dropped by for dinner on a trip to Dallas. It is a cute little restaurant located in a shopping center. Judging from the outside you wouldn't think it is much but the inside has been recently renovated and the food is amazing! We ordered there are three course dinner option which came with a chicken spring roll almond Sirracha chicken and pad ke mao. We also ordered their roti curry which is my favorite thing on the menu! We ended our meal with a mango ice cream that was delicious and very creamy. It's fairly inexpensive and the best Thai place in Dallas.

1  Thank nohayia
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My family has been enjoying coming here for years! The food and waiters are great! Sometimes can get a little loud but overall very great dining experience.