“Its ok”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Well im just not a big fan of Mediterranean foods. My wife thought it was good but I think its just nasty.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Was a bit scare to try a buffet but they do a good job keeping the bar clean and the food fresh. Nice selections for both vegetarians and meat-eaters. Baklava is tasty as well.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Ripoff! If I'm allowed to give fewer stars I would. Those people charge $7/lb to get lentil soup!!!
For real?? Customer service is nonexistent and rudeness is their way to solve disputes.
I'll never put my feet there. Stay away! You could get better Buffet deals almost everywhere. $18 for Buffet or 7$/lb if you want it to go, regardless if you fill it with zucchini, eggplant, fries...or meat. Normally Businesses separate the two: If you buy Meat only you charge higher prices but if you buy the rest the price is way cheaper. If you argue, they tell you we gave you a discount and normally we charge such and such ( of course this is a plain fabrication).
They deal with customers like thieves. What a pity and a shame!
Please, learn customer service before you open a restaurant.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is awesome. Food is very good with a lot of choices. Doesn't limit protein choices like a lot of other Mediterranean restaurants.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

There are four middle eastern buffets with four miles of each other and this is by far the best value. I like the meat choices and the variety of bread. I am especially partial to the included baklava which is not included at others in area.

Been to Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet? Share your experiences!