“Business lunch”

Nico's Tex Mex
Ranked #100 of 459 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Atmosphere and decor was very nice. Will definitely return on my next visit to the area.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The service was extremely slow during our last visit and our waiter, if you could even call him that only came to our table twice. We had to let the manager know that we wanted to order after waiting 20 minutes and again when we wanted a check. We waited 20 minutes to place our order. In fact, we thought about leaving before ordering because the service was so poor. I almost wish we had because my sour cream chicken enchiladas were dull and bland.

1  Thank CD D
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Just found this place, the food is excellent. The service is great, good atmosphere and great margaritas.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I love the food here and we always get seated quickly. Prices are great. Chips and salsa are good (salsa is a thinner version) The Bob's dip is great. The only thing I did not like was the all Spanish music, would have rather just watched the TV's, or nothing at all. The service is not the greatest. The guy that waited on us didn't keep our drinks full. Even after my husband asked for a refill he casually strolled back to bring our chips and salsa to the only other customers in the entire place and did not return to refill our drinks... He was too busy watching a rugby game in the bar area. But as long as you request anyone else but him, you will like this place. They also have the tiny ice which is my favorite!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Ample selection for brunch with all you can eat, including dessert. Good omelets too! Dining patio with fans for good weather days.

Been to Nico's Tex Mex? Share your experiences!