“Good burgers”

Shady's Burgers
Ranked #16 of 457 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Good burgers in a neighborhood environment and really casual. Lots of families and young people. I think they have beer.
It could be a little cleaner, but I guess that's part of a good burger place.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little burger place. It has a large size patio. You order your food as you go in and then the food is brought to you. You get your own drink. I ordered a veggie burger and it was delicious, and cooked to perfection,the bread a little toasted from the inside and warmed on the outside it was very good. The sweet potatoes fries to die for! I am not sure what kind of seasoning they use. The onion rings look amazing, I did not try them but I saw one waiter taking them to another table, they are big onion rings and they look crispy, next time I will try them. I liked the atmosphere, it is very relaxing and it is definitely for family. Good service and the employees are very nice.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Excellent burgers and a fun atmosphere for friends and family. Outdoor dining is available. They also serve alcohol.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Shady's is literally right in the middle of a neighborhood (so don't think you're lost) where there is a little pocket of stores & restaurants. It can get busy so sometimes parking can be an issue but we've always been able to find something. We've been here a couple times now & the burgers, onion rings & fries never disappoint.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Great burgers with a pitcher of beer. Porter got his on doggie bowl of water. Everyone had fun including the waiters. The wind was blowing and we pretended that we were at the beach on this sunny day.
Burgers were cooked perfectly and the beer was properly chilled.