“quick dinner”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #283 of 428 Restaurants in Richardson
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Food is always good. We stop because it is convenient between home and church.The resteraunt is always clean. and the people are friendly.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Great burger, fries are good. Large drinks and good selection. Quick service inside or in drive through. Got the special order correct in the drive through twice. Serve breakfast too... Must try...

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Take orders are always wrong and manager is careless

Do not order kids meals with 4 strips they will over charge 7$ plus

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Earlier this week, I stop working (uber) around 1:00 a.m. I stop and I get a taquito and two honey butter biscuits. I get home and I don't have the honey butter biscuits. I don't bother going back or calling because I'm too tired. Then this morning, I'm woken up by illegal solicitors with no permit (church group) knocking on my door so I decide I need coffee since I was out at my house. I get home and take a sip of my coffee and it's cold!!!!!!!!! I had to warm it up in my microwave!!!! And it still sucked! I was hoping whataburger would have turned my morning around by having a nice hot cup of coffee but no! You all just added to my bad morning! I hate it when a business that is close to my house sucks!!! Thank you Whataburger for nothing! I will NEVER come back to this location!

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

The food is great. The service is wonderful. Always service with a smile. By far best fast food place in richardson.