“Great spot”
Review of Mena's Grill

Mena's Grill
Ranked #10 of 444 Restaurants in Richardson
Reviewed 22 December 2017

The food at Mena is very delicious and the selections are more varied than many Mexican restaurants. The atmosphere is good when it is not too crowed and the cocktails are great.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

From the minute I tried the chips with 2 salsas (the red is hotter than the green), to the Mojito, I knew this was going to be good. In very little time, my taco and enchiladas arrived and I was extremely pleased . The chili sauce was meaty and the white sauce was cheesy. The taco was on its own plate because there was so much stuffing. Don't miss this spot if you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Tex-mex style with great margaritas! Good food. The feel is a little on the fast casual side. Great chips, salsa and guacamole.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We have been to Mena's several times for both lunch and dinner. The food and the service are always excellent! We have tried many things on the menu and have enjoyed them all. I love the Healthy plate..it has a ton of flavor and it's healthy...Awesome!!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I came here having just spent 10 hours on a plane from the UK so was feeling tired and hungry.
Service was good with our waiter being both efficient and friendly. He kept the food and drink flowing.
The food itself was good enough and the margaritas were good and strong.
Price wise, we felt it offered good value.