“Some of the best pizza we've had in Richardson”
Review of Spin!

Spin!
Ranked #31 of 459 Restaurants in Richardson
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Kind of a combination of service. You order at the counter, but your food is brought to your table. I had a pesto and chicken pizza, and my husband had more of a "meat lovers." We both enjoyed ours (and each others). Wine by the glass at decent prices. We'll be back.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Usually my partner and I visit the Spin in Dallas, but that one just closed down, to our surprise, so now we travel to Richardson to get our fix of Spin Pizza.

The service was as great as always, the process of paying before you eat and tipping afterwards is massively convenient, as there is no waiting around. Great for people short on time, on lunch hours and what not.

The food came out quickly, and was as great as always.

Excellent!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Awesome pizza and salad place. Tried their eggplant, margarita and potato and garlic pizza. On salads, we had the color 8 and Greek salad and they an eggplant parmigiana. Shared with a family of 8 and we all had enough to eat. Great family place to hang out and eat.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Went here on my lunch hour so I was in a hurry. Staff here is super friendly and the food is worth another trip back. I had a mini pizza with portabella mushrooms and a Caesar salad.
Will be returning. Only downside was parking.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The pizza was very good and all the selections made it hard to choose. Unfortunately the goat cheese pizza I ordered was not lactose free. Goat cheese does not have lactose so not sure what was put in the pizza. They did tell me that there was dairy free cheese available. If we go back I will give that a try.

Been to Spin!? Share your experiences!