“Nice Mexican Spot”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I've been here a handful of times and the food is always really good. I love their chips and salsa! The staff is friendly and they aren't too pricey. I'd recommend eating here to anyone.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

This restaurant consistently does Tex-Mex the right way - with the focus on the quality of the food.

I had the chicken breast fajitas - a large chicken breast cooked tender and sliced, and including guacamole, onions, roasted bell peppers, Spanish rice, refried beans, with either flour or healthier corn tortillas. Very delicious and nice portion size.

Their house specialty is chile rellenos. Also, there tres leches cake is a dessert winner. Delicious margaritas, especially during happy hour.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

We were a party of eight the night we visited and seated right away. Cozy atmosphere and friendly service. Everyone ordered something different and we all enjoyed our meals. Very timely service with both the drinks and food.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you are anywhere close to the Richardson area and want authentic Mexican cuisine, look no further than Casa Milagro. Everything I have had on their menu has had a great "wow" factor of great taste and quality. This is my go to from soup, to a full Mexican meal.

1  Thank lesliebrowning2
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Love this place its a local fave spot for me and my husband. Consistently good food and great drinks!