“Not your regular resturant”
Review of Rio Cafe

Rio Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

A business acquaintance and I showed up around 145 p.m. to eat and we're notified if we had placed our order beforehand. I told her no it was our first time and we were informed that in order to eat there you have to place your order in advance. I will say that the ambiance was cozy but the decor was very nice. Of all the restaurants I've ever been to I don't recall having to place my order in advance to eat there.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is one of the best places to eat in Rio. The menu is only 1 to 2 items per day, but you better call to order before 10:30 am to get a plate. Strongly recommend chicken-fried tuesdays!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Great food and service.. chicken fried steak to die for... stuffed chicken breast that will make you want 2nd's and 3rd's....

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Rio Cafe is one of a kind. The whole in wall feel and delicious food make it a great choice. Always a favorite!

Reviewed 27 March 2015

I have grown up on Rio Cafe food. This is a privately owned, mom and pop shop. The food is made fresh EVERY day. The same cook for years, and her food is SO good! You need to call ahead to reserve a table and order your plate. They only made so many plates each day, and when they are out, they are done for the day. The only have two menu items every day, so call ahead to find out. Tuesdays is usually chicken fried steak...OMG SO YUMMY. and Friday is all about their chicken enchiladas! So good! The inside of the restaurant is always decorated so cute! Wonderful place.