“Delicious!!!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner there earlier today. We ordered a large supreme pizza and two sodas. The pizza was delicious and remained warm for a long time on oir table. We couldn't finish it (we should have ordered a medium) so we took it to go. The waiter was very nice to us.

The downside is they had a special on large pizzas that could have saved us like $8 dollars but the manager who took our order didn't tell us about that; we knew it because we heard the waiter telling this other customers.

The place looks old and the floor is not done yet (some parts are just concrete floor). There was a Christmas Tree with Easter Eggs, I don't know if this is on purpose but looks weird.

The food is good, they just should do something with the facilities.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

My family and I went into Pizza Hut for dinner on Saturday night. There is a sign at the entrance that says wait to be seated. Well we waited for about 5 minutes at the door. I went over to the register and asked if we could seat anywhere and were told that we could. After 15 minutes we got our menus. 10 minutes later a young lady comes over and asked if we were ready to order our drinks. At that point we just got up and left. The place was not even crowed and they had enough people to come and assist us.

1  Thank Esquivel02