“lunch”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Che's Restaurant
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that the lunch menu is very limited (basically sandwiches or salads). I had the salmon salad and it was good. The salmon had a nice grilled taste to it. The dressing, which I think they make there, was great! I had the mango lime vinaigrette but they were kinda stingy on the serving... it was more of a drizzle on this really big and pretty salad. I do realize that I could've asked for more so no biggie. While I do not think I would be back for lunch, I would most definitely give their dinner menu a try. OH! My coworkers had the grilled chicken sandwiches and they look pretty good. It was made on a nice fancy bread top with spinach. Lastly, the setting is VERY pretty and the customer service was great.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

A beautiful setting for lunch located in a beautiful building. I had the tortilla soup and fish tacos, both were quite delicious. The salsa was home made and very fresh.