Rainbow Courts
Americas Best Value Inn - Rockdale(Rockdale)(Great Value!)
US$59
Average 3/5
The Surrey Inn(Caldwell)
US$70
Very Good 4/5
Taylor Village Inn(Taylor)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgarden roommotor courtcarriage househistoric motelcollege stationcentral texasfull kitchenmodern amenitiesplace to stayfront officechain hotelscoffee makerthe cottagesstayed longerroom was spotlessflat screenwi fi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rainbow Courts is a unique and lovely place to stay! Each room is beautifully appointed and comfortable, like a home away from home. (The beds are wonderfully comfortable with plush bedding!) The grounds are so inviting with several places to sit and enjoy the outdoors and congregate with friends or family. The front office was so helpful and hospitable. Snacks and some breakfast items were available at no charge. We would definitely stay there again, and I have already recommended it to my friends!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Hospitality1918, Owner at Rainbow Courts, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for the lovely compliments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next trip to Rockdale. Thanks also for the referrals to your friends and family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was going to a trail ride in cameron, tx and chose to stay at Rainbow courts bc it had such good reviews. When you pull up, you first inclination is to be like you gotta be kidding i’m not staying here. From the street it looks like a 2⭐️ hotel. But when turn into the parking lot and checkin at the desk and then into your room, it all becomes so surreal. I love the old look and feel of everything. The husband and wife team were friendly and helpful. They have free snacks, water and coffee. My room was small cozy yet very clean. The bed was super comfy with a lot of plush pillows. I wasn’t in the room long enough to miss the new age amenities. I would definitely recommend this place and i would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

So glad that you chose us for your stay in Central Texas. Next time let's try a different room, maybe larger this next time. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We just randomly decided to spend the night when we drove by on the way home from Austin to East Texas.... and I’m glad we did! The place was very cozy. The string lights all over gave us a very peaceful vibe. The rooms were nice and clean and the owners were very sweet. Plus their muffins were so good!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We so appreciate any feedback our customers give us and look forward to your next stay. We will be sure to have your favorite muffins!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Family owned motel for 100 years. Very clean, cute and I loved staying there. Nice drive to see Texas country especially now that spring is on us. Like staying in Fredricksburg Texas without all the crowds. Try it ! If your family is large they do have some rooms but mostly caters to couples and small families we did rent the carriage house--but each family had there owned cottage.

Room Tip: I liked all locations. Garden house the Best---so cute. Kitchen nice bathroom no hot tub.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Rainbow Courts and for writing this review. I hope you got to see some beautiful wildflowers this spring. We look forward to your next stay.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love, love, love this quaint gem in Rockdale, Texas !! Went to see the painted churches in Schulenberg, TX and I stayed here. The pictures represent exactly what the rooms and grounds look like. I will certainly be back next time I'm in this part of Texas.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

So glad that you loved your stay. We strive to provide the best lodging experience in Central Texas and I love hearing that we met our goal. We look forward to your next stay!