“Awesome service ”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Rockdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Last Friday we went there for dinner, me and my husband couldn't decide which pizza, our super awesome server Veronica suggested make the pizza half n half Tada, we had the stuff crust pizza, my half was chicken spinach Alfredo, awesomeness loved it, my husband half had the meat lovers
The restraunt was clean, I also had the salad bar.
5 stars to Veronica, Beautiful smile, friendly, happy, along with fast, curtious professional service.
Prices are competitive, smoke free environment, family oriented establishment.
Going back again, loved the stuff crust pizza!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

If you are afraid to venture out and try something new, this pizza hut is always clean, always good and great service.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

We just visited Rockdale for a quick one night trip, and decided to grab a quick pizza from the local Pizza Hut. They accidently messed up our order, and ended up making us a 2nd pizza for free...I was very impressed with the friendly staff and the pizza was great!

1  Thank Alicia L
Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

I called in to order several different types of pizzas for pick up. When I arrived they were hot and ready to go. The young lady at counter was very friendly. All the orders were correct and the pizza was great. Not a bad pizza hut for a small town. Seems like a lot better one than the Pizza Hut in nearby town of Cameron.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ordered the honey BBQ wings and a large supreme pizza - it was all good. The staff was friendly and the food was ready super fast. We always order our pizza and take it home and have never eaten there - but the restaurant looks clean and is usually full of people!