See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Nice and affordable hotel for the family fishing trip.
This is not a 4 or 5 star hotel with all the amenities. Its a hotel with simple rooms and the bare basics. Bare tile floors, small bathrooms, kitchenettes, basic beds, and no breakfast buffets. If you are looking for a good fishing room that's safe, near the water, and has great views this is for you. The price is right, there is a small pool with ocean view, and free doughnuts every morning.

Room Tip: Reserve the side view rooms for a lower price than the front view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Stayed may 18 thru 20 2018. Housekeeper stealing out of rooms. Spoke with Ken the owner he didn't seem to care much. Said he had this maid for 4 years, so did she just start stealing, I doubt it. Noisy till 3am. Not a problem just kids having a good time .

Room Tip: Don't get any housekeeping, unless you like maids going thru your things and taking your stuff.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon F
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My husband, myself and my three kids booked a room for the weekend and were incredibly disappointed. The stairs leading up to the different floors are falling apart. Got into a room, went to eat, came back and there was a half inch of water standing in the floor from the air condition leaking. Went to office, guy came up to the room to make sure we were telling the truth. Moved into a new room. Dirty. Went to the beach. Came back to shower. Bathroom was disgusting. The shower door fell off on me and my daughter. The guy in the office asked if I broke it on purpose...??Bugs in shower. Towels were dirty, found a long black hair and stains. We actually went to walmart and bought new towels and cleaning supplies. People in the room behind us banged on the wall and dragged a chair/table across the floor all night long. Got up to use restroom (hover over the toilet) turned on the lights and bugs scattered. Husband went to look out the window and the window actually came out of the window seal. Housekeeping came by with new towels (we had thrown ours outside when we bought new ones) I told her we didn't need towels, and she proceeded to leave the towels outside on the ground instead of picking them up to be cleaned, not that they would have cleaned them anyway. The first day the trash can outside our room smelled like dead fish, a guy came by the next day switching trash bags, he asked me if the smell was bothering me, I told him it did when we were outside but that we didn't smell it in our room. He said he would spray it out but it wasn't bothering me so he wouldn't. The sheets on all the beds were simply folded in half and placed on the beds. It was like they didn't do anything if they didn't have to. We had it booked for three nights and stayed for one. It was absolutely the WORST hotel I have EVER stayed in and wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. Words can't describe how disgusting this place is.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
10  Thank jessicacagle725
Reviewed 8 July 2017

disgusting, dirty, everything falling a part, with mold everywhere, holes in the ceiling patch up in a worse possible way, toilet seat falling a part. missing light bulbs, AC unit was leaking (we had to change the tub under twice a day) and this was better then the original room that we got when we check in, the only reason we stay was because there were no room anywhere else. For $228.00 per night it was over priced and my wife and kids had to go to the park to use the bathroom and shower because they did not wanted to use the bathroom in the hotel room.

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank omar g
Reviewed 31 May 2017

we booked this hotel based on the pictures, the price not cheap, my wife and I clean houses in Austin Texas, I been in the Cleaning Business for more than twenty five years so we can tell when a place has been properly clean, we had cleaning equipment in our car and clean the room for more than two hours, the tub was nasty, the stove and refrigerator dirty, the floor not cleaned at all, the walls had dust from the fan, the fans were full of dust top and bottom, I would have for my money back, but the booking agency told me it was not refundable at the time of booking, after cleaning and disinfecting the room our self, it was clean but the equipment is to old to work, ice maker doesn't work, fridge doesn't work, elevator is falling a part, over all the worst experience of my life.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family