“Great place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Tel. 972-635-9010
Description: Tel. 972-635-9010
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Quick service, excellent food and ample portions conveniently located just off I-20. If I am passing thru this area again I plan to stop here.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

It was minimal at best. My wife and I agreed Chain Mexican restaurants are better. Dirty, unkept, unprofessional, and I'm surprised how they stay open.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

The jalapenos tasted like store bought jalapenos then they stuffed chicken in them Margarita not good to sweet but enchiladas were good

Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

The Best Steak Curado !!!
Food is always great, corn torillas homenaje
mmmmmmmm
Friendly and Quick service !!!

1  Thank Dayany J
Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

Very good food at a great price! Friendly staff,really enjoyed both visits.Awesome iced tea!!!!!!!!!!!! Kids loved the quesadillas,wife loved the chile relleno I enjoyed beef fajitas. We will be going back soon.

1  Thank Joe P