“My Shopping Destination in Salado”

Magnolia's on the Square
Ranked #6 of 20 things to do in Salado
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a mini-mall with many unusual items for sale.
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Magnolia's is my favorite store in Salado. It is always my first stop when I visit Salado.....and I seldom walk out without making a purchase. The store is quite large and always beautifully decorated. Their seasonal decorations are always the prettiest of any other store within miles.

3  Thank S C

Reviewed 26 October 2014

This was the place to shop. They had something for everyone. Great selection and reasonably priced.The staff was very friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Bridget K
Reviewed 19 September 2014

This is the kind of place you hope to find when traveling, a shop with all kinds of items that is beautifully decorated. We actually spent about 5 minutes just admiring some of the rooms without even shopping. They really did a nice job.

You can find many types of items here: jewelry, housewares, candles, perfumes, clothing, and assorted items. This is mainly a store for women, situated around other shops to visit. Magnolia's is a big store and please give yourself time to peruse it. Less than half an hour seems a shame for this store alone.

Though they have items in all price ranges, the clothing can be very expensive. It does seem to be of good quality and worth the prices, lovely clothing, but most clothing there I saw was in the $100-$400 price range, which is unexpected perhaps in a small town? At the same time, you can find very reasonable prices for some perfumes, and candles for $4 and up. So, there is something for everyone, I think.

The only thing to note that one has to be careful about is that one half of the store with candles can be overwhelming for those with fragrance allergies. They have many types of fragrant items, so that is a consideration for some.

5  Thank Txpoet
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the cutest shop, so many nice things to choose from. Antiques and handmade items. You can just enjoy walking thru the shop. It would be hard to leave without buying something, they have items for everyone. We absolutely loved Main Street, such a nice place to stroll and shop.. We will be back.

2  Thank Itsmekcr
Reviewed 21 June 2013

On several visits I would always forget something and low and behold, Magnolia's would have what I needed or comparable to it. Everyone is so friendly and there is so much to see. I never go that I don't find something I want (mostly) or need. Very organized and prices are good. And when they have a sale, they have a sale. Love it and never miss it.

2  Thank vgtinsley

Been to Magnolia's on the Square? Share your experiences!