“Love Magnolia's”

Magnolia's on the Square
Ranked #7 of 20 things to do in Salado
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a mini-mall with many unusual items for sale.
Reviewed 26 May 2017

When you walk in and smell the scented candles you know you are in the right place! Really great place to shop for jewelry, toys, Christmas decor, and women's clothing.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

There are many shops. There is a lot of stuff.
Be prepared to have a nice relaxing day.
Shopping, eating and doing

Reviewed 4 October 2016

This store is a dream come true and may well be the finest gift shop I have ever visited. Everything is beautiful and elegantly displayed.

My wife and I looked through multitudes of fall and Christmas decorations, candles, fragrance selections and stunning home décor items, marveling all the while at the beauty of this store.

We ended up purchasing several stems of artificial flowers and cotton ball stems for our den, a beautiful artificial orchid plant in a vase, and a tall gold artificial Christmas tree to put on top of an antique chest we had earlier purchased at the Round Top Antique Market.

Don't miss Magnolia's On the Square. It is a class act to be sure.

J. Randolph Smith
Monroe, LA

4  Thank jrsmith8
Reviewed 19 August 2016

A lovely little shop with a lot to offer in merchandise! I found several Christmas decorations. The items are reasonably priced and the staff was friendly and helpful. Worth a visit if visiting Salado.

2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Magnolia's is my favorite store in Salado. It is always my first stop when I visit Salado.....and I seldom walk out without making a purchase. The store is quite large and always beautifully decorated. Their seasonal decorations are always the prettiest of any other store within miles.

3  Thank S C

Been to Magnolia's on the Square? Share your experiences!