Holiday Inn Express San Angelo
TripAdvisor
Residence Inn San Angelo(San Angelo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed herefront deskroom was cleanseveral hoursbusiness travelergreat customer servicea great staynice place to stayking suiteparking lotthe breakfast areafree breakfaststay there againstaff was very friendlyyogurtin townelevator
Reviewed 1 July 2017

My wife and youngest son accompany me on business trips during the summer. San Angelo doesn't seem to have many things for a tourist to do, but the pool at the hotel was clean and refreshing for them. Our room was clean and the service at the front desk was very courteous and professional. I am a Gold Elite member with IHG, so I typically stay in IHG properties. This one is nice if you are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
HIExpManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review. I regret that we weren't able to find some activities for you and your family while you were visiting with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Next time we'll find more for you and your family to do.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at this specific holiday inn for years! They always have clean large rooms that makes it a great stay!! I love how clean the rooms are, beds are huge and comfy, bathroom is nice with a huge mirror with dual lighting. The room is equipped with a hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, soap, make up remover, lotion (which is from bath and body works!). They also have a coffee maker with coffee, fridge and microwave, of course a tv.. It's always such a great stay, we never want to leave the room. Seriously. How could I forget, they serve free breakfast everyday, which we always overindulgence! I recommend this hotel if you want a great experience and great customer service as well! The staff is always so nice and very helpful!! This is now rare to find in San Angelo unfortunately.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
83vickiec, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope we always take great care of you. We're here for you whenever you come to San Angelo. I'll be passing your praise on to our staff.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Stayed for one night while on a road trip. We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Near many great food (chains) options. Staff was pleasant and friendly. Overall, a great stay for anyone staying in San Angelo.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
83vickiec, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your comments and will pass them on to our staff. Please call us when you come to San Angelo again.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with fresh looking rooms and comfy beds. Clean and spacious room with plenty of room to spread out and know some work out. Pool looked decent and not far from good food options. Will stay here again if area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
HIExpManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for your kind review. Your comments will be passed on to our staff. We hope you'll visit us again. Please call whenever you're in San Angelo.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed on a Friday night. As we pulled up a school bus full of high school kids were going in. I checked in and we went to our room, we didn't hear anything all night. As we were heading down to breakfast, another guest talked about the noise but we didn't hear anything. The breakfast room is temporarily in their meeting room. Even after the high school students had been to breakfast there was still enough food for us.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
HIExpManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you for your review of your stay last weekend. We appreciate your understanding our re-modeling. We try to meet and exceed your expectations. I'm glad we succeeded for your stay. Please call us when you come to San Angelo again. We'd like to show our finished hotel re-model.