US$155
US$144
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$76
Candlewood Suites(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
US$91
US$89
Country Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$84
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$89
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$110
Crystal River Inn(San Marcos)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$115
US$122
US$117
Agoda.com
All reviewsdiamond membergoing southevery interactionwifi speedgreat decisionreasonable distanceamazing hotelroom was spaciouswould definitely stay here againrecommend staying herefree breakfastthe noise levelomeletclean hotelbusiness or pleasuregreat customer serviceeasy access
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Our son is attending Texas State University. We had stayed here previously for his official visit and really liked the location as it's very close to the football stadium and campus. When we returned for his New Student Orientation, we knew exactly where we would be spending the night. This hotel is also newly renovated and the staff is always welcoming and accommodating. We will definitely return and recommend to family/friends as well. The only reason I gave

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We booked this hotel last minute for the Memorial day weekend, initially we wanted to stay in Fredericksburg, but it was fully booked, so we chose this one and were really surprised to how nice it was comparing to other 3 stars hotels. It has a bar with the restaurant, lobby, nice design, the hotel itself looks like it's new or recently refurbished. We had a room with 2 double beds, and it perfectly suited us (2 adults and 2 kids). Breakfast was ok, not the best, but you can order an omelette or pancakes etc. There was a pool, but we didn't have time to try it, as we were sightseeing surroundings all day long. I would recommend it if you are in that area. Price was also good for what we got.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Excellent facility, service, and location. They allowed us to check in early and the complimentary breakfast was fantastic. First time to use a digital key and it worked fine at the room but never at the exterior door. We would stay again and recommend to others as well.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We stayed at the recommendation of other family members and were not disappointed. Very nice rooms, courteous service and great breakfast. Central location to everything on San Marcos. Would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel! I was greeted by a friendly staff upon my arrival. I did have an issue with my room key, but it was resolved quickly. My room was very clean and spacious. The cook-to-order breakfast was wonderful. I would definitely recommend staying here. I can't wait to visit again!